Wakulla Co. Sheriff
As an employee of the Wakulla County Sheriffs Department
You are qualified to use payroll deduction to purchase life insurance, above and beyond that of your state life insurance. We provide payroll deduction service for the purchase of Universal life insurance to the employees of the Wakulla County Sheriffs Department. Listed below are a few details about the policy’s benefits. Should you be interested in learning more about this type of policy and other forms of financial protection for your family, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-342-0209/ (850)877-1445
Universal Life: This policy is the same as a traditional policy, yet it has features that make it a valuable financial tool. Here are some of the benefits of an universal life insurance policy:
- Non-taxable death benefits-fewer taxes mean more benefits go to your beneficiaries.
- Direct payment of benefits-in order to bypass probate taxes, you can arrange for benefits to be paid directly to your beneficiaries.
- Tax-deferred growth-part of your premium payment will be applied to the value of the policy. This amount will earn interest that will accumulate on a tax-deferred basis.
- Flexible premiums-you can adjust your premium payment amount to fit your needs.
- Adjustable death benefit-death benefit may be adjusted without having to purchase a new policy.